Complements HD television screens with richly textured HiFi sound
Wirelessly streams all the music on earth
Simple to set up, control and expand. Requires just two cords: one power cord, one optical cord (both included). Syncs with other Sonos speakers wirelessly
Understands and works with most IR remotes and can be controlled by free apps for your Android, iPhone or iPad
Plays all sources plugged in to your HD TV: satellite boxes, Blu-Ray players, and video game consoles. If it’s connected to your HD TV, PLAYBAR will play it
Nine Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speakers and acoustic architecture.
Not louder. Clearer. With nine amplified speakers—six midrange and three tweeters—PLAYBAR replaces the steady drip of your TV’s built-in speakers with deep booms, crystal-clear whispers, and huge waves of live concert sound. And with automatic equalization, the system self-adjusts for rich, seamless performance.
- Nine Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the nine dedicated speaker drivers and the acoustic architecture.
- Three tweeters create the crispest and clearest high-frequency response.
- Six mid-woofers give you the full range of sound effects and music from the left and right channels, and crisp, clear dialogue from the centre. Mid-woofers act together as a phased speaker array so what you hear matches what you see on screen.
- Optical input to connect to your TV. Allows Playbar to speak DOLBY DIGITAL and stereo.
- Adjustable bass, treble, and loudness controls to customise your sound preferences.
- Autoplay setting lets you choose whether or not TV audio will begin playback automatically.
- Dimensions while mounted – D x W x H: 85 x 900 x 140 mm (3.35 x 35.43 x 5.51 in.)
- Dimensions while resting – H x W x D: 85 x 900 x 140 mm (3.35 x 35.43 x 5.51 in.)
- Weight 5.4kg
- Side panel buttons & lights
Volume and Play/Pause buttons.
LED indicates Sonos component status and mute status.
Power & Networking
- Power supply. Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth. Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Ethernet ports. Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports to connect Playbar to a wired home network and bring standard internet connectivity to other devices.
- System requirements. TV with optical audio output. Broadband internet in your home. Internet-connected TV not required.
- Sonos Playbar, power cord, flat Ethernet cable, optical audio cable, Sonos QuickStart Guide, and Legal/Warranty information.