The Ubiquiti UVP Executive features smartphone technology and a full range of Android apps, the UniFi® Executive VoIP Phone provides a seamless user experience to enhance work productivity. UVP also features a HD Touchscreen 7-inch*, high-definition, multi-touch color display is designed for wide-screen video calls, ease of use, and quick navigation. Built in Bluetooth Support UniFi® Executive VoIP Phone features Bluetooth support for hands-free use with wireless headsets.
Equipped with two built-in speakers for High-Fidelity Stereo Audio, the UniFi® Executive VoIP Phone provides premium sound quality for an exceptional audio calling experience.
You can use a standard Ethernet cable to connect and power this Ubiquiti UniFi UVP-Executive Touchscreen VoIP/SIP Phone with a UniFi Switch (or other 802.3at compliant switch). This Ubiquiti UniFi UVP-Executive Touchscreen VoIP/SIP Phone is designed to integrate with the UniFi Controller and UniFi Security Gateway, so the phone is automatically provisioned for fast deployment.
Elegant Design this Ubiquiti UniFi UVP-Executive Touchscreen VoIP/SIP Phone features a sleek and elegant industrial design with a 7″ High-Definition, Multi-Touch Colour Display. Navigating around the Ubiquiti UniFi UVP VoIP Phone is done by using the touchscreen display.
Easy Integration with PBX System Ubiquiti’s proprietary SDN software, the UniFi® Controller, readily integrates with a scalable PBX system for management of features such as call logging, auto-attendant, voicemail, and mass configuration.
The Ubiquiti UniFi UVP-Executive Touchscreen VoIP/SIP Phone is an enterprise desktop smartphone solution with a brilliant, high-definition touchscreen colour display designed for modern communication, organisation, and productivity. Built on Android and integrated into Ubiquiti’s UniFi Enterprise System, this Ubiquiti UniFi UVP-Executive Touchscreen VoIP/SIP Phone is the next-generation standard for corporate communications. Such ease of use makes this VoIP Phones ideal for quick deployment in small businesses, corporate locations, schools, and hotels.
- High quality and stylish SIP/VoIP desktop phone, can be powered by a 802.3at compliant PoE switch
- Includes SIP support and automatic provisioning to create an enterprise-class telephony infrastructure
- The handset design features a comfortable, soft-touch grip and a conveniently located Mute button
- High quality stereo audio provides excellent sound quality for an exceptional audio calling experience
- Full range of Android apps to provide a seamless user experience to enhance work productivity
- 7-inch, high-definition, multi-touch colour display designed for ease of use and quick navigation
- Two (2) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 1x PoE input port, 1x network bridging port
- One (1) Headset Jack, 3.5 mm jack for an optional wired stereo and microphone headset
- Plug and Play Installation