Designed and manufactured in Australia to meet local and international requirements, the Solution 6000 is keeping your home and family or business safe doesn’t need to be complicated. That’s why we’ve made the Bosch Solution 6000 security system code pad just like an ATM it will prompt and guide you so you can operate your security system with confidence and ease.
* The MyAlarm iFob app allows you to connect your Bosch 6000 alarm system to mobile devices when a Bosch CM751B ethernet module is installed.
The Solution 6000 offers you a wide choice of features and options, which coupled with the vast range of accessories available from Source Security Systems has near end capabilities.
- 16 on-board zones DEOL (expandable to 144 wired or wireless)
- Partitionable up to 8 areas.
- Up 256 users (Codes, Smart Tokens & RF Keyfobs)
- 16 access doors or LAN readers
- Up to 37 outputs available with one on-board dedicated relay pre-programmed for the Aux RF button
- Full text menu display for simple programming & user control
- Supported communication formats include Conettix IP, GSM, SMS, Email, CID, GPRS, CSV IP, SIA 3+ Text and Voice
- SMS via Bosch GSM with SMS panel control ie. arm, disarm & output control
- Optional proximity, biometric and external readers & external keypads
BOSCH 6000 KIT
- Includes Panel
- GFX Keypad (CC610GW)
- 3X Blueline Quads (ISC-BPQ2-W12)
- Plug Pack
- Top Hat Piezo
- Choice Of Siren (Teardrop or Standard)