Residential IT Support
We won’t confuse you with technical jargon or disappoint you with mixed results. We pride ourselves on resolving the issues that you’re experiencing – no job is too big or too small. From ensuring your WiFi is working, to keeping your computer secure – we have solutions to help keep your technology on track.
We are 100% Australian owned and operated based in Melbourne, and we believe everyone deserves to be empowered by the possibilities of the digital world. We support this through our expertise, accountability and unmatched transparency in providing technology solutions.
Server & Infrastructure Support
RyvePCBasic protection for your Mac and Windows PCs
- Proactive 24x7x365 Endpoint Monitoring and Alerting
- Hardware and Software Inventory
- Business Grade Endpoint Security
- Microsoft Automated Patch Management
- Advanced Endpoint Security Software
RyveNetCloud monitoring of your network devices
- Proactive 24x7x365 Unifi Monitoring and Alerting
- Device Inventory
- Central configuration management
- Automated update management for network devices
All prices include GST. All Phone, Remote and Onsite support is charged separately. RyveNet requires Ubiquiti Unifi network devices.
Services Price List
- Standard rates - Phone, Remote and Workshop $66
Charged in 30 minute increments.
- Standard rates - Onsite Support $132
Including call out and first half hour. $66 per 30 minute increment thereafter.
- Priority/Emergency Phone/Remote support $50
Upfront fee to jump the queue and receive immediate support (1 hour response time)
- Priority/Emergency Onsite support $132
Upfront fee to jump the queue and receive immediate support (2 hour response time)
All prices include GST. Support hours are between 9:00am and 5:00pm on standard Victorian business days.
Any support outside these times will be charged at double (two times) the advertised rate with one hour minimum charges.